What is happening with TCI EXPO 2020?
- TCIA announced on June 17 that TCI EXPO, scheduled to take place October 28-31 in Baltimore, Maryland will be cancelled. If you are an exhibitor with questions regarding your 2020 booth space or payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is this virtual event I keep hearing about?
- TCIA will deliver a virtual event, scheduled to take place in January 2021. There are many benefits of participating in a virtual show, including robust online brand exposure, unique networking opportunities with a wide audience, and the opportunity to dive into the next generation of trade shows … all with TCIA’s support. We are currently building out a wide variety of virtual exhibition and engagement opportunities for exhibitors for our January event. If you are interested in receiving correspondence about booth opportunities, please email email@example.com.
What is happening with TCI EXPO 2021?
- Next year’s event is scheduled to take place November 4 - 6 in Indianapolis. The booth selection process will now take place in mid-to-late August. If you are interested in receiving correspondence about booth opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I cancel my conference hotel reservation?
- We have alerted the Renaissance, Hilton, Hyatt and Days Inn that EXPO 2020 has been cancelled. You will need to contact the hotel and cancel your room. There should be no cancellation fees applied.
How do I cancel my travel arrangements?
- If you have already purchased your airfare to EXPO please note, many airlines are currently offering flexible change and cancellation policies. Please check with your airline directly regarding their policies.
Third Party Solicitations: TCIA has heard reports that third-party vendors have been reaching out to TCI EXPO exhibitors. Please note that we do not authorize any list rental or purchase companies to provide contact details; any hotel management companies to assist with rooms blocks or hotel discounts; or any decorators (apart from George Fern Exposition). If you receive correspondence that does not come from TCIA or is questionable, please do not respond and reach out to email@example.com.