TCI EXPO Code of Conduct
We have designed the TCI EXPO to increase engagement and collaboration in a safe learning environment for all. As with any TCIA event, the expectation is one of high quality and professionalism. We rely on you to help us make this an enjoyable and fulfilling program for all participants. We can all agree to have fun, be engaged, and to learn in an environment that is considerate, professional, and supportive. To this end, TCIA has created a code of conduct that is appropriate for our event. Please read, and abide by this code, while in attendance at TCI EXPO. TCIA reserves the right to rescind your registration if the code does not adhere to it. Thank you for your understanding and we are looking forward to connecting with this amazing community!
TCIA Code of Conduct for Events
For: conference participants, including but not limited to, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, sponsors, and TCIA staff.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves with integrity, courtesy, and respect for others.
- Disruptions that in any way interfere with the conference experience for other attendees and participants is not permitted.
- For safety purposes, alcohol is not available at the convention center during show hours.
- Conflicts of interest with the TCI EXPO regarding sales, advertising, and third-party solicitations are not permitted.
- By virtue of your attendance, you will abide by this code of conduct before, during, and after the conference takes place.
- Anyone in violation of this code will be asked to leave the conference immediately.