Did you know that Charlotte has been named a “Tree City” for 33 consecutive years by the National Arbor Day foundation? It’s also referred to as a “Queen City” and is home to numerous higher learning organizations, cultural centers, and health care facilities.
If you’re coming to TCI EXPO, we know you’ve got plenty to do, but if you have some extra time, check out some more things to do at the Charlotte Visitor’s Guide online. Or go to the TCI EXPO website for more details on travel tips and tips for navigating the city.
Here are a few more factoids about Charlotte:
- It is a top 10 city for urban forests (American Forests)
- Ranks 1st among top 10 cities with the best employee engagement (Forbes)
- Ranks 2nd among 25 largest cities for most desirable place to purchase a home (Nerdwallet.com)
- Is the 5th fastest growing metro from 2000-2012 of the 52 largest metro areas (US Census)
- Ranks 7th among the top Spring Break destinations for families (Livability.com)
- Ranks 8th among the top 10 big booming cities (CNNmoney.com)
- It is the 17th largest city in the U.S. in total population