The Role of Women in the Evolution of the Tree Care Industry
Women in all roles of tree care are invited to attend the Women in Tree Care Symposium for an engaging, jam-packed day on November 9! The Symposium offers women ways to support each other and the growth, diversity, and equity of the industry. This event will be hosted at the R.A. Bartlett Tree Research Laboratories and Experimental Grounds in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The day will focus on empowering ideas for women to level up their skills, their teams, their health, and their communities.
- How to build teams that thrive
- Tree care as a platform for progress
- Onboarding opportunities to increase employee retention
- Small steps you can take to yield diverse and skilled talent
- Ways to fuel your body with energy to manage overwhelm
Speakers and panelists include:
- Neal Glatt, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of GrowTheBench
- Wendie Trubow, Principal at Five Journey’s, an integrative medicine facility
- Kate Bolkin, Community Educator, Trees Charlotte
- Joi Mayo, Community Engagement Manager, Trees Charlotte
- Jane Myers, TreesCharlotte
- Laurie Reid, City of Charlotte
Space is limited. We encourage you to register early!
For more info and to register, CLICK HERE
See the latest article about women in tree care in TCI Magazine: CLICK HERE